- Administrative Services
- California Healthy Kids Survey (CHKS)
- College & Career
- Health Services
- Local Control and Accountability Plan (LCAP)
- Pupil Services
- Special Education
- Educación Especial
- Special Education Services
- Community Resources for Students and Adults with Disabilities
- Special Education Continuum of Supports and Services
- Transition Partnership Program
- WorkAbility Program
- Parent Advisory
- Section 504
- Student Support Services
- Suicide Prevention
- Business Services
- Educational Services
- Assessment, Grading & Testing
- Course of Study & Curriculum
- High School Diploma & College Entrance Requirements
- School Accountability Report Card (SARC)
- School Plans For Student Achievement (SPSA)
- Specialized Programs
- English Learner Program
- Having A Voice
- High School Independent Study Online Learning Program
- ISPE & Online Health Course Option
- Off Campus Courses
- Seal of Biliteracy
- Special Education
- Title I
- Summer School
- Human Resources
- Personnel Commission
- Salary Schedules
- Job Descriptions
- Employment Opportunities
- Benefits At A Glance
- Employee Annual Notifications
- Workers Compensation
- Administrative Services
High School Enrollment
All SDUHSD Schools and District office visits are by appointment only. Parents of new students will not be able to complete any pre-enrollment processes in person. Pre-enrollment is to be submitted electronically using the Aeries Online Enrollment System. If you have any questions or concerns, email the boundary high school assigned to your residential address, see enrollment email listings below. Note: For questions or concerns about 2021-2022 pre-enrollment, contact the boundary high school assigned to your residential address or the student’s approved 2021-2022 High School Selection School of Choice after the high school pre-enrollment window opens.
CURRENTLY ENROLLED STUDENTS in grades 8-11 who are participating in the 2021-2022 High School Selection Process: DO NOT use the Aeries Online Enrollment Platform to enroll your student into the high school you've selected, the District will automatically ENROLL the student to the APPROVED high school for eligible students.
High school pre-enrollment for the UPCOMING 2021-2022 school year OPENS March 15, 2021. New to the district or returning students who did not participate in the 2021-2022 High School Selection process must pre-enroll at the boundary high school assigned to their residential address. To begin the pre-enrollment process for the 2021-2022 school year, please revisit this page beginning March 15, 2021.
Please see the instructions below for 2020-2021, current school year enrollment and the upcoming 2021-2022 pre-enrollment. All enrollment is conducted using the Aeries Online Enrollment platform. The online process must be completed before the School Registrar actually enrolls the student.
- School Site Locator and District Boundary Map - Search for your current residential address to identify your residential boundary high school assignment.
- Gather Required Enrollment Documents and Information English/Spanish -Use this list to assist you with gathering all required documents and information before you begin your Aeries Online Enrollment session. During your session, you will be required to upload all Required Enrollment Documents and Information. The Documents Upload feature is secure and designed with an efficient way to submit required documentation. For assistance, refer to the Aeries Online Enrollment DOCUMENT UPLOAD Guide (English and Spanish).
- Click here: Aeries Online Enrollment link. To begin the online pre-enrollment process, you will be prompted to create an account in the Aeries Online Enrollment platform. For troubleshooting support, refer to Aeries Online Enrollment Guide. Note: The online enrollment platform is completely separate from the Aeries Parent or Student Portal platform. If you have an existing Aeries portal account, please DO NOT attempt to use it for online enrollment. Parent and student portal accounts will automatically be created after the school Registrar finalizes the student enrollment; you will receive an email with instructions at that time. If you already have a parent portal account for another student, you will be able to link your new student to the existing portal after the student enrollment is completed with the School Registrar.
- After you FINISH and SUBMIT the Aeries Online Enrollment, the final page is a Confirmation/Signature Page that includes a list of your data responses and documentation uploads. To finalize the enrollment process with the school Registrar, you must print, sign/date and save the Confirmation/Signature Page and email it to the school’s enrollment email listed on the page. The Registrar will verify your emailed Confirmation/Signature Page with the pending online enrollment data and be in contact with you to finalize the enrollment, if required or necessary.
- Verification of Identity – Upload during online enrollment
- Proof of Residency Documents – Upload during online enrollment
- New Student Enrollment Supplemental Questionnaire – Provided during online enrollment; upload during online enrollment
- Proof of Age – Upload during online enrollment
- Proof of Immunizations – Upload during online enrollment
- Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) Signature Page – Provided during online enrollment; upload during online enrollment
- Request for Student Records (if applicable) – Provided during online enrollment; upload during online enrollment
- Documents from Previous School (if applicable) – Upload during online enrollment
- Aeries Online Enrollment Confirmation/Signature Page – Provided during online enrollment; print, sign/date and send to the school’s enrollment email
- For general enrollment questions, contact the boundary high school.
- For CURRENT SCHOOL YEAR ENROLLMENTS ONLY: if you have not heard from the School Registrar within a few working days of emailing the Confirmation/Signature Page, please send an email to the boundary high school’s enrollment email address or call the boundary high school.
Boundary High School Enrollment Emails
La Costa Canyon High School - firstname.lastname@example.org
Torrey Pines High School - email@example.com
Academy High School Enrollment Emails
Canyon Crest Academy High School - firstname.lastname@example.org
San Dieguito High School Academy - email@example.com
REMINDER: Academy high school pre-enrollment is only for students who participated in the 2021-2022 High School Selection process and were approved to attend their academy high school selection school of choice for the upcoming 2021-2022 school year.
2020-2021 High School Selection is now closed.
- Eligible students who participated in the High School Selection process receive a Welcome Notification with enrollment steps and school registration information on Friday, March 13, 2020.
- New high school students who request to enroll in the district after high school selection ends on March 2 will enroll in the residential boundary high school, La Costa Canyon or Torrey Pines High School, by following the new student enrollment process and dates provided by the high school.