Per AR 5125, For each student in grades 9-12, the district shall maintain a transcript recording:
- the courses taken
- the term that each course was taken
- credits earned
- final grades
- date of graduation.
Current high school students and parents can access grades and graduation status through the Aeries portal.
- How to access student grades, graduation and college entrance requirements summary in the AERIES Portal - Screencast Recording
Current Student Transcript Requests - Please contact the high school registrar to complete an official transcript request. Note that transcripts include personally identifiable information including legal name, date of birth and address, and can only be ordered by a parent/guardian, student 18 years or older, or other Educational Rights Holder.
- After 1991 - check the website of the high school that you attended for directions on how to request a transcript.
- Prior to 1991 - request transcript by e-mailing District Office staff Cathy.Shroyer@sduhsd.net. The email must include:
1. Student name at the time of attendance
2. Graduation year
3. High school attended
4. Address to mail the transcript