District Health Procedures & COVID Information
As we welcome staff and students back to campuses for the 2023-24 school year, please be advised that student, staff and community health is always a top priority. The San Dieguito Union High School District (District) will continue to follow the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) K-12 Guidance.
- If your student is ill, please keep them home until they are feeling well and fever free for 24 hours without medications and consult their medical doctor as necessary.
- COVID Testing continues to be recommended by the guidance in certain scenarios, but is not required. Please reference the updated guidance as you make the decisions that are best for your student/family
- Student test results do not need to be reported to the District
- PCR Tests-The District continues its partnership with Phamatech in order to provide a convenient resource to families who desire testing. Please see Phamatech SDUHSD Flier for the most current information.
- As a result of adjustments to the COVID guidance the District encourages you to refer to the San Diego County COVID Dashboard regarding any inquiries about case rates
- Masks continue to be recommended, but optional.
- Masks are available to students that request them.
- All mask choices should be supported and protected by all staff and students.
- If/when case/exposure notifications are required, the District will provide them according to the guidance.
- No notifications will be sent where not otherwise required.
- If the San Diego County Public Health determines the District has an outbreak, the guidance around outbreaks will be followed as required.