- Parents & Students
- A-Z Index
- Annual Notification
- Annual Residency Verification
- College & Career
- Course of Study & Curriculum
- Employee Concern Resolution
- Health Services
- High School Diploma & College Entrance Requirements
- High School Selection
- Homelessness - McKinney-Vento Act
- Interdistrict Transfers
- Intradistrict Transfers
- my. sduhsd.net
- Nutrition Services
- Parent Education Opportunities
- School Safety
- Student Supports
- Suicide Prevention
- Uniform Complaint
State law requires the San Dieguito Union High School District (DISTRICT) to provide annual notification to students, parents and guardians of their rights and responsibilities pertaining to their child’s education for each school year. Please read this Annual Notification carefully.
La ley estatal requiere que el Distrito Escolar San Dieguito Union High School District (“Distrito”) proporcione una notificación anual a estudiantes, padres y tutores de sus derechos y obligaciones relacionados con la educación de sus hijos. Por favor lea esta Notificación Anual.
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Student Privacy 101 - A video which explains rights related to student information and records.