- Administrative Services
- California Healthy Kids Survey (CHKS)
- College & Career
- Health Services
- Local Control and Accountability Plan (LCAP)
- Pupil Services
- Special Education
- Educación Especial
- Special Education Services
- Community Resources for Students and Adults with Disabilities
- Special Education Continuum of Supports and Services
- Transition Partnership Program
- WorkAbility Program
- Parent Advisory
- Section 504
- Student Support Services
- Suicide Prevention
- Business Services
- Educational Services
- Assessment & Testing
- Curriculum, Teaching & Learning
- ISPE & Online Health Course Option
- Off Campus Courses
- SDUHSD California Standards
- Career Technical Education
- SDUHSD CTE Pathways
- University of California A-G Approval
- Mira Costa College Articulation
- CTE Teacher Resources
- SDUHSD Work Based Learning
- CTE Academic Focus & Standards
- CTE Mission & Vision
- CTE Contacts
- Industry Partners
- Career Pathway Plan Documents
- TP Career Pathway Plans
- SDA Career Pathway Plans
- LCC Career Pathway Plans
- CCA Career Pathway Plans
- High School Graduation & CSU/UC Requirements
- School Accountability Report Card (SARC)
- School Plans For Student Achievement (SPSA)
- Specialized Programs
- Human Resources
- Personnel Commission
- Salary Schedules
- Job Descriptions
- Employment Opportunities
- Benefits At A Glance
- Employee Annual Notifications
- Workers Compensation
- Administrative Services
Independent Study PE (ISPE)
2020-2021 ISPE APPLICATION WINDOW CLOSED
2020-2021 ISPE Applications are no longer being accepted. The ISPE Application Window was February 10, 2020 - May 22, 2020 (due to COVID-19 the original April 3, 2020 had been extended 7 weeks).
All ISPE applications submitted/postmarked on or before May 22, 2020 are being processed. The ISPE committee will contact you if missing paperwork is needed. Notification of approval/denial will be by June 30, 2020.
Frequently Asked Questions regarding submitted applications:
Q1: What if there are changes to my ISPE application after it is submitted due to COVID-19 closures(i.e. coach change, gym change, etc)?
A1: If you are accepted into ISPE for the 20-21 school year, please contact your site administrator regarding any unforeseen changes due to COVID-19 changes.
Q2: When will I know if my application has been accepted?
A2: Once all applications have been received, the ISPE committee will review applications and notify families by June 30th.
Q3: I am an incoming 9th grader, how do I sign up for online health?
A3: Once you have been notified that your application was accepted, information will be provided regarding the mandatory online health component to be completed Summer 2020.