1. are exceptionally gifted, state or regionally ranked athletes,
2. wish to take an advanced level in a course we are not currently offering,
3. have an impacted schedule due to academic support programs or a specialized elective the student is required to take each year during the regular school day, which precludes them from taking a regularly scheduled P.E. class,
4. have medical conditions, or
5. have fulfilled their high graduation P.E. requirement.
Online Health Option - All students are required, per California Ed. Code 51890, to complete the State of California-mandated Health curriculum in order to graduate and earn a diploma from our district. The standard way to meet this requirement is for 9th grade students to complete Year One P.E., which incorporates the Health curriculum in the course. In certain cases, a student may be eligible to take an online health course. Please review the criteria for eligibility in the application.